Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sin log 1

Sin to some people is the pitfall of humanity. Sin to others is what makes us human.
I'm an agnostic and i don't believe in a Hell outside of fantasy. Sin is a part of my day to day routine. I feel that without it my life would be sheltered and waisted. Here I will post some of my "sins" and the "sins" of others I have seen.
Today is Sin log 1:
Pride: Every time i talk to this one girl in my EPY 101 class I feel smart. I don't want to admit that I think i'm better than her but I do. I feel that I am more mature than her, I have better comprehension than her, and i don't find her very bright. I feel ashamed of myself when i talk to her though. She has always been nice to me and was one of the first friends i've made when i started college.
Sloth: When i got home I should of printed out my Algebra Homework but instead Iwent to the computer and checked my Myspace and created a blog.
Lust: I've been hitting on this guy I have no interest in because I think he likes me. I have a guy I kinda like in my EPY 101 class but i'm scared to talk to him because I don't know what he thinks of me. His hair is awesome.

No comments: