Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sin Log # 3

Greed: Okay a few months ago a friend of my fathers asked me to house sit and dog sit for about a week. The house is incredible! Two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a little gym, a office, thee car garage, a community pool down the road, wine every where, dish, and plasma screens just about everywhere. The dog she has is this big lovable mastiff. Yesterday she had me watch the house and dog again. This morning she offered me to be the permanent dog sitter. She's gonna pay me to! Its not much. $10 a night I sit at the house. But, she is gonna stock up on food for me, and she likes to leave me gift cards. So every so often I get to pretend I'm rich. I feel so fancy.

Sloth: I went to a concert the other night. Two of the three bands that played, I had never heard of. The bands were Wayward, Days No Different, and this guy Weston Buck. For bands I never heard of they were very good. Me and my friend Stevi had a lot of fun. The reason this is sloth is because both of us should of been doing school work.

Glutony: Who says tofu can't taste like real meat? my step mom found this fake beef and made this amazing chili from it. I had three helpings

No comments: